Location 4422 Williamson Bridgeport, MI 48722
Trailhead Park is located near our Historic Bridge in center of Bridgeport Charter Township. It is new park that features a restroom facility, small pavilion with picnic amenities, observation overlook on the Cass River, a Free Little Library, and the history of the Bridgeport Oil & Gas Company of the 1950’s & 60’s. The park was a combined project of the Bridgeport Township Downtown Development Authority and the Parks & Recreation Departments. Funding for the project was provided by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources Trust Fund, Saginaw Bay WIN, the McNally Family Foundation, Frank N. Andersen Foundation, the Wickes Foundation, and the Bridgeport Township Downtown Development Authority.